Coffee is delicious but do you know that coffee has a beauty secret. It can actually make you beautiful. It cannot only delight your day as you start your everyday activity but can also give you a lot of skin benefits. One of the best benefits that every person can get by drinking their daily dose of coffee is having an antioxidant, coffee are full of antioxidants. On a daily basis it is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 glass of coffee.
It can also reduce the risk of having some disease such as cirrhosis of the liver, colon cancer, gallstones, cardiovascular disease, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease. Because of these benefits, can you imagine the goodness it can give if it is use for your skin?
• One of the most interesting benefits of having coffee is in your hair. Several spa uses coffee berry as protein treatment for hair. This protein treatment has a coffee ingredient. Since coffee is full of antioxidants, it can actually neutralize the chemicals that can damage your hair. Remember that coffee should not be directly applied to hair as colorant or treatment because it can create an adverse effect. Coffee is applied as a mixture and not as directly as it is. If you really want to use coffee at home, you can brew your coffee and apply it on your hair and let it sit for at least 20 minutes for a more soft and shiny look.
• Coffee can also be a perfect combination to treat dark eye circles together with vitamin K. it is a proven effective ingredient to neutralize the purple effect of circles under your eyes. You can now eliminate dark eye circles brought about by stress and lack of proper sleep. Coffee is known to be a vasodilator and it can reduce the puffiness under your eye. It can reduce the size of the blood vessel under your eyes. You can use eye creams together with coffee and apply it under your eye, but do not apply coffee as it is on your eye.
• It also has a wonderful benefit for your skin because it can lighten and brighten you skin. It also has anti inflammatory factors and you can use the coffee as a body scrub even at home. Caffeine can tighten your skin that is perfect to reduce occurrence of wrinkles and skin sagging. It is also by several spa treatment centers as an overall facial treatment. It can firm cellulite and reduce skin pigmentation. Coffee can really makes a person beautiful. Aside from making your day brighter, you can also brighten up your skin by using coffee as a beauty secret and regimen.
It is good to know that there are a lot of benefits that people can get on their cup of coffee. It is a very good beverage that people enjoy every day but you can also use your coffee to treat many skin conditions as you enjoy a cup of coffee every morning. Make your skin glow and bring back the beauty of your skin by having a coffee mixture.
Source: Health Guidance
You Are Reading
arwa(arif walid) Jumat, 22 Oktober 2010
- alfi and nurin blog's
- Amin and rifandi blog's
- aulia and zilva blog's
- ayok and ucok blog's
- cuppidt and.teteh
- deni and zaky blog's
- devi and nafila blog's
- dewi and kyky blog's
- eka and indi blog's
- indah and riska blog's
- Johnmansda blog's
- Lelly and Izza blog's
- mubarokatul and anik blog's
- robi' and fitri blog's
- sofwan and chabib blog's
Translate This Blog
- Insomnia solution (solusi insomnia)
- futuristic scuter
- Google's Newest Technology, Translating Foreign La...
- Motor Pakai Power iPhone? Cek MotoCzysz E1pc
- Konsep Sepeda Unik Masa Depan (futuristic cycle)
- sepeda termahal
- water and sanitation (air dan sanitasi)
- Headache Symptoms (Gejala Sakit kepala)
- Finding the Best Green Tea to Drink (Menemukan Teh...
- dry eyes (mata kering)
- The Beauty Secrets of Coffee(Rahasia Kecantikan Ko...
- Sepotong Surga di Bulukumba(A piece of Heaven in B...
- danau cantik yang berasal dari bencana(beautiful l...
- Acne Skin Care Tips – Why Some Advice Might Not Be...
- Having the IDEAL in Life...Just Imagine! (memiliki...
- Your Life Has A Purpose (hidup anda memiliki tujua...
- SIX THINGS THAT DIFFICULT WERE DICTATED A MAN (ena...
- ARWA(arif walid)
- ▼ Oktober (20)
arwa 2010. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.